Job SeekersGet Your Dream Job
Griffin Resources Remote Fractional HR Manager/Generalist
Griffin Resources provides fractional Human Resources support for small to mid-size domestic and multi-national companies providing internal guidance and organizational development regarding human capital. We are very excited to expand through natural growth and are currently looking for a new team member to be a part of a fast-growing firm with room for job expansion and enrichment.
The Fractional Human Resources Manager/Generalist will be a dedicated fractional resource for long term assignments for multiple clients. He or she will be responsible for the daily management of HR activities, primarily managing the administration of company programs, policies and procedures.
As a fractional resource, you will infiltrate the client company as their own and operate as an inside Human Resources Manager/Generalist for the length of the assignment. The Human Resources Manager/Generalist will independently manage the HR needs of his or her assigned clients as well as partner with and sometimes oversee the work of other team members to support relevant HR needs of our clients.
Starting pay: $20-$25/hour depending on experience
Hours: Initial part-time work is to be expected during an initial training and ramp-up period. After this period, full-time hours may fluctuate based on client assignment.
- Delivers HR Services and makes recommendations to clients regarding benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, and information systems.
- Manages client activities and on-site visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain clients, ensure quality service, and build revenue.
- Informs and educates clients about HR policies, procedures, performance management, recruitment, and employee relations issues.
- Works with HR Director to develop appropriate strategies for clients regarding employee relations, disciplinary action, operations, and performance issues.
- Assists clients with resolution of employee issues pertaining to leaves of absence, workers’ compensation, and disability accommodations
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Processes payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions; ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of all HR Services.
- Creates and edits client handbooks, policies and supporting documentation timely.
- Promotes HR Services products and services to fulfill ongoing client requests.
- Gathers and maintains client service data in client information systems.
- Recommends, coordinates, and delivers training for clients and their employees.
- Delivers presentations that meet high-quality standards.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in Human Resources legislation, and conveys local, state, and federal laws to clients to maintain compliance. Understands details of benefit and insurance plans related to the PEO co-employer relationship.
- Advises the client on issues regarding Section 125, healthcare, and retirement plans with assistance from other areas within the HRS division.
- Be personally accountable and deliver on commitments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce; advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information.
- Display excellent leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently.
- Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks on time.
- Demonstrate problem assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-through, ownership and accountability.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- 8-12 years of experience as an HR Generalist, HR Manager, or experience performing similar duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required (Master’s degree preferred).
- PHR/SHRM-CP preferred.
Why Work for Us?
- Work from home (or anywhere!)
- Flexible schedule and pick your hours.
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities.
- Benefits for both part-time and full-time employees (offerings vary based on PT/FT status).
- Reimbursement and/or coverage of relevant professional memberships, certifications, training, and/or continued education.
Employees of Griffin Resources operate in a professional office environment. Employees must provide themselves with a designated workspace free from noise and distractions when working remotely. The employee routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and virtual tools such as web cameras and video programs. The employee may be required to work in or visit client offices and must be able to transport himself/herself to various locations.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Please send cover letter and resume to link below.
N. Tampa Street St.
Tampa, FL 33602
- [email protected]