Job SeekersGet Your Dream Job
Griffin Resources Remote Corporate Recruiter
Griffin Resources provides fractional Human Resources support for small to mid-size domestic and multi-national companies providing internal guidance and organizational development regarding human capital. We are very excited to expand through natural growth and are currently looking for a new team member to be a part of a fast-growing firm with room for job expansion and enrichment.
The Remote Corporate Recruiter the recruitment needs for multiple clients of Griffin Resources across various industries and departments. The Recruiter will create recruiting strategies, find and attract candidates, screen them, and match them to open positions. The Recruiter will be responsible for developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
As fractional resources, we are embedded within the client’s organization just like any employee. We have an internal email address, we act on behalf of the organization, and most importantly, we want to be there for the long haul. Fractional means to be a part of the team!
Starting pay: $20-$25/hour depending on experience
Hours: Initial part-time work is to be expected during an initial training and ramp-up period. After this period, full-time hours may fluctuate based on client assignment.
- Partners with clients to determine staffing needs and qualification criteria for open positions.
- Develops and implements recruitment strategies to achieve and support required staffing levels.
- Drafts and revises job descriptions to accurately portray positions for internal use and for job postings.
- Creates and manages job postings on platforms that are most appropriate for the position.
- Sources candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screens candidates by evaluating resumes and performing phone interviews.
- Administers appropriate company assessments and consults hiring managers on the interpretation and use of results.
- Schedules and coordinates interviews with the hiring managers and drives process with timely follow up and feedback processes.
- Facilitates the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information.
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently.
- Demonstrate problem assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-through, ownership and accountability.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Employees of Griffin Resources operate in a professional office environment. Employees must provide themselves with a designated workspace free from noise and distractions when working remotely. The employee routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and virtual tools such as web cameras and video programs. The employee may be required to work in or visit client offices and must be able to transport himself/herself to various locations.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send cover letter and resume to the link below.
N. Tampa Street St.
Tampa, FL 33602
- [email protected]